Friday, September 17, 2010

It has been awhile since I posted so here I go again

It has been awhile since I posted but I had had to have surgery on my foot and spent awhile on crutches and a  cast. Now that I am doing physical therapy and doing more walking and feeling better I can go up and down the stairs so I can get down to my craft room again and play with all the new stamps and paper I bought from the new Fall and Winter catalog. I am late getting started on my Holiday cards and gifts so now that I can get around better I have no excuse not to go down and play in my new craft room. I hope to post more pictures soon. Some will be books and cards I made earlier and some will be the things I am going to make for all the upcoming holidays. I am behind on taking pictures as my camera was lost and I am getting a new one and hopefully I will be able to take half ways decent pictures to show the things I am making.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am so behind in visiting my friends! I hope that your foot heals quickly and look forward to seeing your new creations!

    Wishing you a wonderful week!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Hope you are feeling better! Looking forward to your new creations! :<)

    Wishing you a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete